Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stress!

I think I'm ready to pull my hair out and be sick all at the same time.  This perpetual, nagging nausea is tiresome (NO, I'm not pregnant), and I just want the next three weeks to be over already.  We're making a move this month, and I'm not even close to ready - financially and otherwise.  You see, it is quite difficult coming up with a damage deposit that is more than what you are getting back, plus rent for the first month all on the same day.  I hate money.  Anyone ever find a money tree?  Or can you make it materialize out of thin air?  That would be awesome.

But I am so excited for this move!  The house we are moving into is beautiful.  It's all been recently renovated, it's four doors away from my daughter's school, and it's big enough to house my whole family plus one new addition to our household, my lovely sister.  There's also enough space that I can have my day home playroom separate from our living room/entertainment room.  AND, the master bedroom has a jacuzzi tub in the en suite bathroom! Did I mention my excitement?  I just want to be there though.  I am feeling my impatience, anxiety and stress all at once, and I think I might just burst. 

But it will all work out, right?  That's what I have to keep telling myself, or else I might lose it.  If I don't write for a while, I probably exploded...

No comments:

Post a Comment