Monday, July 18, 2011

That Knot in my Stomach

After a super fast, yet super long weekend, I am back home and full of stress and anxiety again.  This weekend we went to my cousin's wedding in another province, which meant an eight hour drive there, two nights in a hotel with two small children, my husband and my sister all in one room, a wedding reception that went until the wee hours of the morning (and my kids were still awake and dancing their little feet off!) and then another eight hour drive back home.  Honestly, it was less stressful than I thought it would be, and I was actually able to enjoy myself!  My kids did great in the car, and loved the hotel.  We spent way too much money, and ate way too much junk food.  But, I got to spend some time with my little sis, my husband and my kids as well as the rest of my awesome family.  It was a nice break from the craziness of moving and fretting about how on earth I'm going to get this house packed up in time. (So why am I sitting on the couch blogging?)

This morning I awoke with the knot that has been sitting in my stomach back with full force.  We were so exhausted that we all slept in today (except my husband who had to work at 6 am), and then I felt like I got nothing done.  I have two weeks to get this house packed all by myself, and I want to throw up.  I am scared I'm going to have to still be packing on moving day as people load the boxes into the truck, like the last time we moved, which was not fun.  Ugh. 

So I just need to stop stressing and get to work.  Man, I hate moving.

But when it's all said and done I will be so happy and excited!  I just need to get there.  I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment